Friday, August 30, 2013

Now for a peek at the items I've been making to sell...

For months, I've been busily growing an inventory as I satisfy my need to felt wool sweaters and make new things out of them.
This is my first, completely hand-crafted purse made from felted, wool sweaters. I even lined it! Not bad for a first timer if I say so myself. And, I do!
 Pot holders! An awesome way to use the left over bits and pieces of wool.
I have lots of left over pieces after making these one-of-a-kind wool scarves. Each feature pockets, some obvious, some hidden within the design. The pockets are good for cold hands, or a handy dandy place to store your cell phone & car keys.  I let whimsy be my guide as I create these cozy, snuggly scarves that are perfect for chilly weather. Over the last five years, I made a LOT of them!
 
 
One of my butterfly pillows.
Holiday themed scarves.
Poochy needs a good home and a name for his tag.
 Wuvly Whimsy Whatsit Dolls. Nuff said.
Painter Elves are here to save the painting you've been struggling with. They come with an original story adaptation written by Me!
 A peek-a-boo puppet! It comes with it's own rhyme I wrote for sharing with wee little ones.
 More pot holders.
 These are coasters for drippy drinks.
 
A Hippie bag.
 
 The seat of this telephone table is made from felted wool sweaters. A versatile material!
 Butterfly pillow.
 Wouldn't this scarf be great for someone's wonderful teacher?
These manufactured purses feature my felted designs. My very first hand puppet. Woof! Woof
 A look at the back of them.
 
 
 
 
 
This is totally different. I wanted to make chalkboards out of record albums. Here is one with a hastily scribbled note on it.

No comments: